• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Windup Son

In AE

create a tilt focus effect by what ever method you chose.. Basically creating a narrow depth of focus, with foreground and background blurred.. fake a macro shot.

Magic Bullet looks is easiest

tweak the colors a bit so you compress the range and lower contrast

Posterize time on 24p footage to 6 frames a second
Stretch time to 50% (speed up)

Pretty easy

Lay this over it. Instant masterpiece!!:) You can do it now. Just play one the start the other voila!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

Very nice. The only thing that didn't work for me was the forced shallow depth of field. I watched that tutorial videocopilot did on creating shallow depth of field in post, and their version didn't work for me either. I wonder if this is something best done in camera?

Everything else looks terrific.

The only thing that didn't work for me was the forced shallow depth of field. I watched that tutorial videocopilot did on creating shallow depth of field in post, and their version didn't work for me either. I wonder if this is something best done in camera?

So far from what ive seen online, id say definitely!

Back