top-list My top 100 films ranked

Is your list in order (meaning #1 is the best film you have seen)? Or is it just a top 100 in no particular order? Thanks.

Who you talking to? Both of us? Or just Truestar? Ah, well, regardless, my top-10 are a pretty solid top-10, in order. But then after that, it's kinda arbitrary. They're all awesome. Also, a friend on Facebook pointed out that I left off "Heat", and that was a definite oversight. "Heat" should be on there, somewhere.

Who you talking to? Both of us? Or just Truestar? Ah, well, regardless, my top-10 are a pretty solid top-10, in order. But then after that, it's kinda arbitrary. They're all awesome. Also, a friend on Facebook pointed out that I left off "Heat", and that was a definite oversight. "Heat" should be on there, somewhere.

You also left off PeeWee's Big Adventure. WTF "That's my bike PeeWeeee!!" :lol:

very nice list, i bookmarked it. i hate to say the only fellini picture i've seen is 8 1/2, though i loved it. I'm surprised that you listed quite a few godard flicks (the only ones that i've really enjoyed) but you're forgetting PIERROT LE FOU!! have you seen it? I'd say it's my favorite godard.

About synecdoche new york, i watched it for the first time the other day and wasn't that impressed.. but i'm not a big fan of charlie kaufman. acutally the only other picture of his i've seen is eternal sunshine. I know they're complicated and there were probably some things i was missing. Once SNY got to the end i could appreciate it more. The theme was good, and it was fairly entertaining, but idk. I didnt get much out of it. and i LOVE phillip seymour hoffman AND Samantha morton (Mister Lonely, anyone?)

ps 400 blows, makes me blow my load. 400 times.
ha. honestly bro, I HATED vivre sa vie and pierrot le fou. In my opinion Godard was a damn genius, he just went "too experimental" at times. Vivre sa vie seemed like a cheap pandora's box ripoff with some boring, yet interesting shots, and Pierrot Le Fou had moments of genius, yet managed to bore the crap out of me. One example is when Pierrot is talking to the guy at the docks.

Anyways, Godard's best film by far in my opinion is "Band of Outsiders".

What have you been upto lately?
Are you writing anything or shooting?
I'm shooting another part of the short i'm making today.

Are you going to columbus for ohio state-michigan weekend?
if so, we should talk film briefly.

Back