• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Pepsi MAX Crash the Superbowl Ad

I know most of you have seen my ad already, and many thanks to those of you who helped me make it great!

Since it seems the current trend on here, I thought I'd make a thread advertising my own entry. I gotta say though, I'm really glad I'm doing the Pepsi contest and won't be in competition with any of you guys for the Doritos spots. Really nice work, folks! I've been super impressed :D

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=841

Let me know what you think!

I know most of you have seen my ad already, and many thanks to those of you who helped me make it great!

Since it seems the current trend on here, I thought I'd make a thread advertising my own entry. I gotta say though, I'm really glad I'm doing the Pepsi contest and won't be in competition with any of you guys for the Doritos spots. Really nice work, folks! I've been super impressed :D

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=841

Let me know what you think!

Wow that was great. I'd love to know how you got the pepsi to be the only color thing.

What's the history behind this(I've been out of it for awhile)?

Great Ad! Did this play during the superbowl/as a promo?

What's the history behind this(I've been out of it for awhile)?

Great Ad! Did this play during the superbowl/as a promo?

The superbowl is in February (? I'm not American...) and Doritos/Pepsi Max open a contest each year for people to enter their own commercials, the winner gets to have theirs played during the match.

It's still in the judging stage this year, but there are lots of applicants from Indietalk...

Thanks guys!

@beatlesfan, It was a simple matter of rotoscoping the 'sepia' adjustment layer.

@Tina, as Nick said, it's for a contest, so be ready to vote every day once I make the finals. :)

I'm just glad no one else on this board made a Pepsi ad. I don't need the competition from you guys!

Thanks guys!

@beatlesfan, It was a simple matter of rotoscoping the 'sepia' adjustment layer.

@Tina, as Nick said, it's for a contest, so be ready to vote every day once I make the finals. :)

I'm just glad no one else on this board made a Pepsi ad. I don't need the competition from you guys!

You can count on my vote Dready! Good luck!

Back