My new favorite game.

you grown up, you!

one night ull be bored and u wont be able to help urself! muahahahah!

PS

Cracker keeps on coming up with new points every time we play the game, so just ignore him if he says anything.

Last edited:
Well, the point of the game, you see, is that only one person even knows that you're playing. You try to get somebody to post some random comments, then you go back and edit your comments to give the conversation (and thus, their comments) a completely different meaning.

The joke here is too fast for my slow brain..

out on the farm, we make life vs money decisions eve day.. just last week..

INT. KITCHEN TABLE-NIGHT

DADDY
"well, honey, I know you love pumpkin the kitty, but taking pumpkin to the vet is going to cost you most of the money that you have saved for for the Wii you wanted.. what will it be?"

HONEY
Oh, well OK daddy, , lets try and take care of him as best we can.. maybe hell get better..

(FYI: he did)

The joke here is too fast for my slow brain..

out on the farm, we make life vs money decisions eve day.. just last week..

INT. KITCHEN TABLE-NIGHT

DADDY
"well, honey, I know you love pumpkin the kitty, but taking pumpkin to the vet is going to cost you most of the money that you have saved for for the Wii you wanted.. what will it be?"

HONEY
Oh, well OK daddy, , lets try and take care of him as best we can.. maybe hell get better..

(FYI: he did)

The joke is the game that I played on Ernest -- really, he and I are the only two people who will ever get it. I posted a thread, and waited for a response to come in. Now, we've got a conversation. After a few back-and-forth posts, I went back and edited my every post in my side of the conversation to be something COMPLETELY different. The game is trying to rewrite dialogue in a way so that it makes sense, while taking on a completely different meaning, but you only get to control half of the dialogue. It was funny. I swear.

Disc golf rules. I once bounced my disc off a tree and into the basket for a hole in one. Other than that one lucky throw I pretty much suck at it.

The joke is the game that I played on Ernest -- really, he and I are the only two people who will ever get it. I posted a thread, and waited for a response to come in. Now, we've got a conversation. After a few back-and-forth posts, I went back and edited my every post in my side of the conversation to be something COMPLETELY different. The game is trying to rewrite dialogue in a way so that it makes sense, while taking on a completely different meaning, but you only get to control half of the dialogue. It was funny. I swear.

That sounds a lot like the way they made 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid' (I'm 90 percent sure that is the name, it stars Steve Martin).

I'm too drunk to describe it. Google it. Netlfix it. It's awesome.

Get what? ;)

Back