My new favorite game.

So, I was out playing a round of disc-golf (my new favorite game) this afternoon, when I happened upon a poor little injured bird. It looked like it had been chewed on ferociously by a dog. Poor thing was clearly in a heap of pain. I took it to the emergency vet to see what they could do. They recommended putting it under; surgery would be too expensive. "No!", I insisted this little fighter be given the chance to live. So, I took my camera to a pawn shop to pay for the surgery. The little guy is a survivor, but he's in pain. The little birdie pain-medication they gave me will only last a couple days. So now, I'm trying really hard to get him a refill of the prescription.

Last edited:
Seriously, man, that's all you can think of in a time like this? How callous are you? His name happens to be Mr. Bigglesworth, but that's besides the point. I need to find a way to get him some more pain medication.

Last edited:
You want more? You gotta pay more!

PS

Pain medication can be... ahem... gotten.
Each dose will cost you an hour of gaffer duty.

Last edited:
Goddamit, i left myself open on that one!

I sleep just fine btw. I make movies man! you really expect me to care about a little injured bird!?

You wanna talk about birds, go to the bird forum!

Last edited:
Blasphemy!!!!!
Why would you sell your camera? If you were dying I wouldn't sell my camera.

My camera is my essence.
My essence is my religion.
My religion... is film.
Fragrance.
(New perfume commercial. It must be whispered for the desired effect.)

Last edited:
Wait you pawned your T2i for the bird. That's really nice and all but I don't think it was worth it in the long run. If it wasn't your T2i (something cheaper) i guess it's fine.

Oh, boy. Read the first six posts in this thread. Pay close attention to the exact time a post was made and/or edited. That's my new favorite game. ;)

So, I was out playing a round of disc-golf (my new favorite game) this afternoon, when I happened upon a poor little injured bird. It looked like it had been chewed on ferociously by a dog. Poor thing was clearly in a heap of pain. I took it to the emergency vet to see what they could do. They recommended putting it under; surgery would be too expensive. "No!", I insisted this little fighter be given the chance to live. So, I took my camera to a pawn shop to pay for the surgery. The little guy is a survivor, but he's in pain. The little birdie pain-medication they gave me will only last a couple days. So now, I'm trying really hard to get him a refill of the prescription.

I don't have any cash, man, but I'll go in with you to buy it :)

Back