• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mixed Messages - 2011 Festival Cut

Vet's don't count.
smiley_colbert.gif

Can we link the video all over the place, btw? Or you keeping it quiet-ish for festival runs?

Don't trim it. Everything is a matter of opinion. There is no correct answer. It might be long for some, but perfect for others. For me this piece was perfect on many levels, including apparent budget for the film.

Again, don't trim it. Everything works, because of everything else in the piece. Don't trim it.

And um... :), doctor's message is not the 'best,'... i was just laughing the hardest. It's probably because I'm a despicable human being. But that's not news to anybody who knows me. :)
best,
Aveek

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact, I've been meaning to trim the film down a bit... now I know where to start. :D

I was... errr... taken out of context? Yeah, that's the ticket! :blush:

Flicker Pictures said:
Hell yeah, Zen, post the YT link wherever you want!

Will do. :cool:

Flicker Pictures said:
what's this about your new part as a pugilist? Time to get rid of the paunch?
I'll fill you in later. Don't wanna hijack the thread. :)

trueindie said:
And um... , doctor's message is not the 'best,'

Yes, it is. Yes, it izzzzzzzzzzzz!
smiley_fist.gif

We'll see about that. I think DVDs are gonna be around for a little while longer. Have yet to see a viable replacement for them. May be naive, but I'm not giving up! :tongue:

better acting could have made this really great. but then again a little bit more serious acting could have also taken away from the video. overall great.

Last edited:
Back