announcement Missing avatars

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Fixed the missing avatars, can anyone tell me when you noticed them missing so I can pinpoint the server access time? And did you notice anything else?

Thanks!

I noticed the missing avatars like four to five days after I joined on the 11th of last month.

But I didn't see any posts regarding the issue, so I thought it was probably just an issue with my computer handling the code on this site.

Glad to see they're back.

Thanks.

I noticed the missing avatars like four to five days after I joined on the 11th of last month.

But I didn't see any posts regarding the issue, so I thought it was probably just an issue with my computer handling the code on this site.

Glad to see they're back.

Ha! This is perfect. I was tinkering on 7/16 the date you noticed, so this is my fault. No security breach. Thanks a lot!

Wow, not one compliant.

Yeah, I think it's been at least a week maybe more. I also thought it was on my end, not the site because it seemed to happen right after I got some kind of notice that Firefox (at least my Firefox) didn't want to allow Flash anymore. So I thought it might have something to with that somehow or something similar and maybe no one else was seeing it. Never did get around to checking if it was the same on other browsers though. Goes to show how little I know how things work.

Back