• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Larusso's WICKERMAN (4min.) HD

I'll have some of these at the show. Info on the left and right will be reduced and blend more with the DVD.

WickermanDVD.jpg

Very cool.

@ Wheat - teasers are supposed to tease.

@ CamVader - I sometimes wonder if talent and shit luck aren't one in the same and often interchangeable. :lol:

Of course! As I had cautioned, the Halloween bash imploded upon itself. From what I gathered the landlord got cold feet. Oh well. We'll have more eyes via the internet than at a live show. So without further adieu and hullaballoo... here is Larusso's WICKERMAN!

Main landing page link here with an assortment of links
http://www.flickerpictures.com/wickerman.htm

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

* so much for the tease! ;)

I'll be pasting it all over the place telling people 'I know this guy,' inferring a transfer of talent by association. :)

Great work, Jeff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUS3L_IgR5Q​

Thanks Cam! 'ppreciate it :)

That's fantastic! The editing was very well done, the masks were amazing (can I have one, please? I'll pay cash money! ;) ) I remember earlier you mentioned how they were made, and a really good job on them!

It was a very well done video, top marks! Thanks for sharing and letting me know when it was up, my waiting was not in vain, fantastic :)

Thank you, Tinalera :)

Coming from someone gifted in mask making, your input means a lot. I'll be sure to forward the kind words to Tyler. All the crew credits here:

Screen_shot_2011-10-13_at_4.04.34_PM.JPG

We're trying to push and promote WICKERMAN through Halloween, hoping it gets out into the blogosphere. If anyone knows of a horror blog or two that would be into this sort of thing, pass it on or let me know. Cheers!

Just got word from Rick, the lead guitarist and songwriter (pretty much the band "leader") that Tym the singer stepped down from Larusso to spend more time with his other band Gargantua. I've seen them live a few times and they are great.

Tym's a talented singer, performer and front man and I wish him all the best. I really enjoyed collaborating with him on the WICKERMAN music video. It goes without saying... rock on, Tym!

Best of luck to Tym, and best of luck to Rick finding a new vocalist! They were a good fit together, but I know from experience, sometimes musicians part ways.

Oh, and still an AWESOME video!

Thanks Josh. :)

Having been in a few bands over the years, I know how difficult it is to keep up with practices, book shows, play shows, try to have a good time while doing all of this, and keep the peace with all the members of the band to boot! Not easy, especially when the market is saturated with indie bands trying to make their way out there.

It's no different than filmmaking... just gotta do it because you love it and keep hoping that there's a bigger/better opportunity around the corner. No guarantees!

I had a moment where I imagined Bernie producing my next record. I was at once entertained and terrified. Which just demonstrates...

I am not ready.

Who knows Josh? Don't despair just yet. If you add more cowbell, heat up your licks and crank it to eleven... Bernie might just get behind an act like that. Although he prefers working with talent that starts at twelve and takes it to infinity.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:
picture.php

Who knows Josh? Don't despair just yet. If you add more cowbell, heat up your licks and crank it to eleven... Bernie might just get behind an act like that. Although he prefers working with talent that starts at twelve and takes it to infinity.

Heat eleven cowbells, then lick them. I CAN DO THIS! Add in a Fat Bass (if I can't catch a bass, will a perch do? Does Bernie prefer largemouth, smallmouth or sea bass?), roll all the rocks and maximize the synergistic potential and we're GOLD!

But, yeah, balancing opportunity with band politics is a complicated dance to say the least. Hopefully everyone is still on good terms. Best of luck to both bands, and hopefully that's more opportunity to do video work for you!

Back