Jim Kelly, RIP.

This African-American martial artist was best known for his role in the Bruce Lee classic, "Enter the Dragon".

He didn't have many major roles after that, except as "Black Belt Jones", but that's not an iconic movie the way "Enter the Dragon" is. And he's definitely not as iconic as Bruce Lee.

That said, I've been wondering how long iconic movies will remain iconic, especially in our fast-changing age.

This African-American martial artist was best known for his role in the Bruce Lee classic, "Enter the Dragon".

He didn't have many major roles after that, except as "Black Belt Jones", but that's not an iconic movie the way "Enter the Dragon" is. And he's definitely not as iconic as Bruce Lee.

That said, I've been wondering how long iconic movies will remain iconic, especially in our fast-changing age.

Oh no :((. I still remember watching enter the dragon for the first time. I loved Jim Kelly. weep. weep.

He was pretty cool in that flick. That's all I know him from. Pretty neat how just one thing is all it takes to be remembered, if it's awesome enough. :cool:

Back