Introduction for Indie-Arms

Hey Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself to the board.

I am a film armorer, specializing in independent films. Been doing it for about 4 years now, but I started as a sound guy with a degree in the subject. I also have been a cam-op, but was forced to sell my HVX awhile ago, so I don't do that so much (at all) any more. LOL!

But looking forwards to learning more from everyone, and maybe help others with what experience I do have.

I am honored to be a part of this forum. Happy Film-making!

Hey there! :welcome:

I don't think we have any other armorers (or armourers as we'd call them in the UK) on Indietalk so you will be a veritable fountain of knowledge on the subject! :)

If anyone is interested, down the road I will share our website. But let me settle in and get to know everyone first.

LOL, its like being on the first date.

Here's a pic from our last job:
DoW_Day2_SWAT-13.jpg

I am bottom center.

Last edited:
Welcome! I have only been here for about a month and I can tell you that this forum is awesome!
I would love to see your website, could you send it to me in a PM?

Thank you everyone, for the gracious welcome. I will probably be upgrading my membership soon, so I can place a sigpic link for everyone.

Kevin, PM sent.

If anyone is interested, down the road I will share our website. But let me settle in and get to know everyone first.
I like your style.

:welcome:

But feel free to post it down in the Classified Ads. :)

So glad to you have you here. There have been plenty of discussions on the correct procedures when using replica fire-arms in productions.

As Nick has mentioned, I don't believe we've had a an "Armorer" on the forums before. Great to have you onboard.

Back