INDIETALK + members! Can you please guide me?

I know it sound silly but i wanted to know about a film which is an indie movie and the filmmaker posted the link here. It was a movie about friends (good friends) getting into physical relationship. The film was around this situation where two good friends (male and female) get into physical relation ship. I tried to search in screening section but could found it. More over have lost the link from my data too. :( Can any one please help me?
Apology if the post is silly ! :(

Definitely going to need something more to go on.

How long ago? Any memorable lines or events? Drama/Comedy/Horror/Sci-fi/Whatever?

Long time no see, btw. Been keeping busy? :)

It was a comedy film. And one of the team members is a member here :( i dont know who. The film link was posted with in last 12 months :(

once again reminding it was a comedy film.
Any clue?

Very quickly this will become a thread for people to post links to their rom-coms, lol.

:) no worries for me... welcome to all rom-coms ! :)

By the way thanks for posting the link and thanks to all members for taking out time for my silly question !

I don’t keep a file on all of you, just the upstarts and rabble rousers, ok so all of you then, but in this case I just searched the OP’s name for past threads he/she has commented on and saw “Friends with benefits” which is what was being describing. It took all of two minutes.

-Thanks-

I don’t keep a file on all of you, just the upstarts and rabble rousers, ok so all of you then, but in this case I just searched the OP’s name for past threads he/she has commented on and saw “Friends with benefits” which is what was being describing. It took all of two minutes.

-Thanks-

:D
thats great

Back