I'm this close to get into a fight with my boyfriend because of this video.

Re Watching = Wood

Well you know him better than us.
Sounds like he needs to get out of the house more often.
That's pretty tame stuff, even if she was buck naked.
I guess the silver lining is that he isn't hiding his... innocence from you. Kudos to him for being that childish, I suppose.

Kick him out.

T&A don't last long enough.
Conversations on frequent and long car trips do.

GL & GB.

PS, post #53: nice. Two thumbs up! Yay!

OMG. The dumb sh!t one learns from the internet: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_hands
I swear to God I'm putting "jazz hands" in an upcoming video. LMAO!

Last edited:
Okay, I GUESS we can be friends...but only if we can still tease each other about music!

And, hey, my birthday is on 8.22! I will not be belly dancing anywhere. It's for the best ;)
We can tease each other about everything... and we might even belly dance together on the beach... you never know..:)

Is this the same boyfriend that you're seeing another guy behind is back.:rolleyes::clap:

I think you guys will be fighting for different reasons. :yes::)

Where did the "Heart dilemma" thread go?
Oh, well, probably am being punished... Sorry if I did something wrong...:)

Edit: By Server (Thank God) :)

Last edited:
Scratch my head... Where have I heard of this Honest John Worthington Foulfellow around here?
Hmm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdcGreyZ4MQ

GL, Pinnokingliso

Because I'm a guy.
We're bad.
We see the bad stuff other guys do.
And I have had this conversation a bazillion times already with co-workers over the last couple of decades perplexed with the same situation, and I will be having it with my daughter any old day now.

Think of it as when you see other women slighting someone but your guy friends remain obtuse.
"Huh? Whut? I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't care".
You see things we don't.
We see things you don't.

All of your IT e-Daddies here are seeing the same thing: A wolf separating a doe from the herd.
It don't end so good for the doe

It's quite simple actually.
A guy makes me fall in love with him. My intuition and experience tells me he's married. I confront him. He admits it. I have an internal fight between my feelings for him and me being a dignified, self respecting human being.
Sh*t happens...

My intuition and experience tells me he's married. I confront him. He admits it. I have an internal fight between my feelings for him and me being a dignified, self respecting human being.
Sh*t happens...

Rockin'!
thumbs-up.jpeg

IdunnowhatIwasthinkin'.
Guys are wonderful. We even have YT classes on how to be wonderful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNq2Ex333w

Last edited:
Wow, having recently crawled out from under my rock and returned to the forum after a couple-months' hiatus (apologies to those who wish I'd stayed there) I find this thread, which is wonderfully candid and absurd, seems to have no particular relation to film making, and features an evidently new member whose avatar bears resemblance to a young Catherine Zeta-Jones (a VERY good thing, IMHO).

I've missed you guys! :D

Back