I'm this close to get into a fight with my boyfriend because of this video.

Hey Kinglis. I find her more annoying than good.

But more noteworthy for me is the sound with 8 Marshall guitar rigs and the very funny 6 kick drums.

Haven't seen that Napolean Dynamite scene in forever! It's my second favourite awkward school performance scene after:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQ60rcEUjk

@OP: Hmmm....

It's called "Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice" and features some awesome dancing by 78 year old Christopher Walken

Maybe you can find a version via search that hasn't been blocked yet. Definitely worth a watch:)

Nate. I absolutely love Christopher Walken. great choice. Have you ever seen him in At Close Range? Awesome.

And Nick Hugh Grant always makes me laugh. I'm not sure I've ever seen him act but I really like his natural game. Very funny.

She's good, man...:yes:
LOL!

Bizarro thought I had this afternoon as it relates to this kind of display.
First, I naturally have a bug-watching mentality and self education all over the natural sciences gamut from cosmology to psychology, so... you really gotta edge over to that perspective for the following to make sense.

HUMANS (to the best of my knowledge) are the only species where the females advertise their sexuality.
For pretty much the entire rest of the animal kingdom it's the males chirping, singing, displaying and fighting to demonstrate their worthiness for reproduction at the female's pure discretion.

Females across almost every thoughtful species have the final say so.
There may not be much of a selection, but... it's still her call.
So sing bird. Sing!
Chirp, cricket. Chirp!
Croak, frog. Croak!
Crow, rooster. Crow!
'Cause if you don't... she's gonna pick someone else to reproduce with.

So... I can't help but chuckle when I see that flat tummy gyrate and oscillate above her whitey-tighty camel-toe and think "Guys - THAT is the body you want to destroy with childbirth. After hot mama there pops out a couple of babies she's gonna have a beautiful collection of red or white birthmarks, them double Ds are going to flap round beneath a shell-bra emulating their historical magnificence, and she's gonna pee herself most every time she sneezes. So, by all means - go destroy it".

Her dancing is fair.
What does your BF wanna fight over that for?

Last edited:
And just what exactly are you gonna do with those gyrating "skilz"?
Hold his attention for a longer period of time? :P

Kick him out tomorrow because you can or can't gyrate like that today? :huh:

Or HE can't gyrate like that? HA!

(Oh, and regarding posting a pic or yourself or anything [from the other thread] if a picture is hosted online say from an image hosting site like photobucket or flicker then you can just hot-link post its URL to here.

Here's one I made a few months ago: )
SearchButtons.jpg

(Oh, and regarding posting a pic or yourself or anything [from the other thread] if a picture is hosted online say from an image hosting site like photobucket or flicker then you can just hot-link post its URL to here.

You're not helping at all :)
My pics are in my computer library

Gotta upload them somewhere on the internet, other than facebook, to generate an URL

Yeah, I'm pretty much worthless.
Accccckkkkk... !!!
Choking... to... death... on... point... lessness...
Accccckkkk.... !!!

:lol:

bill-the-cat-ack.jpg

Last edited:
Back