I hate it when I'm the only person online.

I haven't had a normal sleeping pattern since...

I've lived weird hours for most of my life. Even now, in my 50's with a wife and kids,
I wake up at about 10am, play Mr Mom from 2:30pm 'til dinner, and work from 8pm to 4am.

Don't worry one day you will make the mistake of getting married.:) JK being married is cool if you have the right woman/man, whatever.:)

I must have married the right one-she's somehow tolerated my pictures/masks/movies/photos/writing/general weirdness for 14 years....I figure now she's as cracked as I am, so it makes no difference...:D

Dammit, how did I fall into that?! I'll be on your 'volunteer' crew, but I won't be any good. I'll be forgetful, rude, late and clumsy. And BY GOD will I be lazy!

You can blackmail cliche, but it won't work with me; I've nothing to lose. I might as well scream my fake-relationship from the top of the fake-world. :)

You can blackmail cliche, but it won't work with me; I've nothing to lose. I might as well scream my fake-relationship from the top of the fake-world. :)

Think again!

You want a crocodile wrestling - kangaroo boxing - mad max attitude boyfriend after you?

PS

@Cliche: No offense intended. And your nick name does say insert cliche here
:)

Last edited:
Lol, this thread wins.

You scream our fake love cf, you scream it from the mountain tops ^_^

Haha, Scott is Australian, but his heritage is German and Dutch. Have fun with that <3

Lol, yes it's crikey and yes we have deviated from the original topic considerably. My bad, I have a tendency to derail threads and conversations. I get bored if we're not talking about me.

(just joking lol)

but really.

:p

Back