• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I decided at last, to write one movie to be made by Mr Spielberg.Should I write @1st?

Mr Spielberg knew me, since I was famous in social network by a friend of his. Now, I love to work with him as my ultimate decision, I know it is over-expectation from him, but let me see how I thought.
I thought he is a big director and IF ACCEPTS me, he does something does as usual. This way, I won't be understood, or seen well. Not meaning I wanted to show off, but it is because I doubted in quality of my work. I mean that this is AT LEAST good from them, but he is different.
I want to speak to Mr Spielberg and chose him. I think one phase is needed, editing by a professional writer. Other phases I am not sure if needed, I can write now or after a way to contact him, because his friend left the social network. I told another friend of him, but she said I try myself, hopefully he will respond. This didn't work out. I want to talk to Mr Spielberg SOON, if one knows him, can say about one who was from Iran, he will know Me...

I focus on work now. I like to give Rafael, but GG is well too, so I doubt. Rafael is Spain kingdom history hero, GG is a man who shrinks in India. You can say your idea on which...

Thanks!

if you can't get anyone at all to make a short film of yours, beware.

I think you will find it even more difficult to get a famous director to work on a feature length script
I'm sure he has a lot of friends and contacts he knows that have film scripts they'd like to get made.

if you can't get anyone at all to make a short film of yours, beware.

I think you will find it even more difficult to get a famous director to work on a feature length script
I'm sure he has a lot of friends and contacts he knows that have film scripts they'd like to get made.

He was a Hollywood comedian. And a family friend of Mr Spielberg. I think I have a script, I will hopefully satisfy him, or if not, one may be found who is smaller, though, hope he makes it. I think my ideas are not that bad, I wrote 20 pages and 8 pages of two respectively.

At least, I improve my almost poor English and also try to learn script format.

Thanks!

One of my first scripts had many great ideas. It was a bad script, my craft wasn't refined.

A year later I rewrote the same script, same ideas, and it was a good script.
It was HALF the length. Pacing was much better. Writing quality was much better.

Ideas are only half the battle. Getting good at writing through practice is important.
Execution is the other half of the battle.

Just keep it at, learn that script format and you will continue to improve.

Since you are having such difficulty with format I (once again) suggest
you take the three short stories you mentioned in your other thread and
put those into proper format. Show them to us, accept feedback and
correct it until you get format down properly.

After format is second nature to you then (and ONLY then) should you
work on your feature.

Since you are having such difficulty with format I (once again) suggest
you take the three short stories you mentioned in your other thread and
put those into proper format. Show them to us, accept feedback and
correct it until you get format down properly.

After format is second nature to you then (and ONLY then) should you
work on your feature.

So probably not to be made just for practice is a good idea, because when we ask about the making we limit to a very simple thing and cost of making. I studied things like Long Shot and etc, want to have them as reference until I master them. Not so complex, but I need to put them into action. As I save time so..
One important obstacle is that writing on future project is really harder than working on a project that will be made surely. In spite of it, I like to see the result as soon as possible. But maybe I need to practice before. The problem is I don't know what else I should learn?!! Just Shots? I saw camera angles on the web, too. But think they are kind of more useless..

Thanks!

No. You do not need to learn shots (things like Long Shot, etc). You need to learn screenplay format.

Click on THIS LINK

There are no shots (things like Long Shot, etc) in that example. Follow
that example in your screenplay.
One important obstacle is that writing on future project is really harder than working on a project that will be made surely. In spite of it, I like to see the result as soon as possible.
That is not going to happen. If the screenplay you send to Spielberg isn't
in PERFECT format it will be rejected immediately. Then you will never
see results. Writing is always hard. You will NEVER see results soon.

You've been posting here for a long time now and you STILL do not
understand screenplay format. It's time for you to take the time to
learn. If you don't want to practice with a few short screenplays then
write the first 10 pages of your feature IN PROPER FORMAT and show
us those.

If you want you dream to come true you need to do the hard work.

No. You do not need to learn shots (things like Long Shot, etc). You need to learn screenplay format.

Click on THIS LINK

There are no shots (things like Long Shot, etc) in that example. Follow
that example in your screenplay.

That is not going to happen. If the screenplay you send to Spielberg isn't
in PERFECT format it will be rejected immediately. Then you will never
see results. Writing is always hard. You will NEVER see results soon.

You've been posting here for a long time now and you STILL do not
understand screenplay format. It's time for you to take the time to
learn. If you don't want to practice with a few short screenplays then
write the first 10 pages of your feature IN PROPER FORMAT and show
us those.

If you want you dream to come true you need to do the hard work.

Some of my texts (not blogs) were in script format. They are made by a software for writers called Celtx.

The PDFs were so, did you just grab them?

Thanks!

I have never seen a script from you in proper screenplay
format.

However, if are certain you are using proper format and do
not need any practice then write your feature and get it to
Mr. Spielberg as soon as possible.

Good luck!

So, you decided you are going to write a script, and you decided THE Steven Spielberg, is going to direct it for you? You sound like a lunatic.
C'mon. Easy up a bit. No need to call someone you don't know
a lunatic. It is a far reaching hope and not too realistic, but he
is from Iran and doesn't have much experience in the U.S. film
business.

You don't need to be a "cheerleader" but you don't need to
call people manes either.

Last edited:
C'mon. Easy up a bit. No need to call someone you don't know
a lunatic. It is a far reaching hope and not too realistic, but he
is from Iran and doesn't have much experience in the U.S. film
business.

You don't need to be a "cheerleader" but you don't need to
call people manes either.

I mean, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it does sound a bit crazy, if he means it. If he's just screwing around, you know, whatever. In all fairness, he did make it sound like Steven Spielberg is lucky this guy picked him to direct.

Back