How far does Quality Go in USA?

Lets, say I have a pizza stand, or whatever. I ONLY use the best of the best to make the BEST pizza ever.

Would Americans still buy the crap that is around them 24/7, or would they take the time and pay the mark up for the best Pizza?

There's no right answer, like if someone has 8 kids to feed they're probably gonna go for the cheap pizza.
If theyre a single adult with no kids and they are just feeding themselves? they're gonna buy the best pizza ever as long as its not $100 or something stupid like that.

There's a place around the corner from me with a $100 cheesesteak, like what the fuck, if i'm gonna pay $100 for a steak it's not gonna be smothered in cheese. there is some stupid food out there.

Then on the flip side, when I switched from sudafed to methylamine for cooking my glass and it gave it a blue tint, it really helped my product stand out and I was able to charge like 50% more than all the other competitors. it goes to show, even meth heads can appreciate a good quality product with the best ingredients.

There's a market for great stuff and a high price but most people, in my opinion, are budget conscious. By that I mean not necessarily the cheapest unless that's all they can afford but certainly not the top either.

Lets, say I have a pizza stand, or whatever. I ONLY use the best of the best to make the BEST pizza ever.

Would Americans still buy the crap that is around them 24/7, or would they take the time and pay the mark up for the best Pizza?
Some Americans would still buy the crap that is around them. Some
Americans would take the time and pay the mark up.

I'm not sure of your overall point. I know you know not everyone in
the USA have the same tastes or the same amount of money to spend.

A personal example; there is a high end pizza place near me that many
say is the BEST pizza ever. And I don't like it so I would head over to
Domino's Pizza.

Do you think people in the USA are different than people elsewhere?
I suspect people all over are very similar when it comes to quality.

Some Americans would still buy the crap that is around them. Some
Americans would take the time and pay the mark up.

I'm not sure of your overall point. I know you know not everyone in
the USA have the same tastes or the same amount of money to spend.

A personal example; there is a high end pizza place near me that many
say is the BEST pizza ever. And I don't like it so I would head over to
Domino's Pizza.

Do you think people in the USA are different than people elsewhere?
I suspect people all over are very similar when it comes to quality.
I hear ya, I am just using USA as an example since I can’t go half a mile without seeing a fast food place built to make a profit centered around lower quality..and the only international reference (inference) I have from my own experience is England, Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas where I just didn’t see hardly any fast food or processed food options at every other block lol.

Maybe I am just overthinking it all and it’s just normal now to forget about quality and healthy (non-processed food) as a priority.

Last edited:
I get it now.

I see the same thing. However, I do see a lot more "fast food" in places like
London and Paris than 15/20 years ago. But absolutely in more rural areas
of England and France there are nowhere near those types of food outlets
as in the USA rural areas.

Healthy, non-processed food joints are not a high priority in most of America.
More of a cost thing than a quality thing, I think.

Back