misc How do I show frustration?

So I want to show frustration in max 5 - 10 seconds. Not 'tell' but 'show.' I was thinking of two people fighting in a dojo, one of them throwing the other and then being strangled. However, I'd love to know more ideas. What would you do?

Body language of the frustrated person, out of the line of sight of the one causing it - rolling of eyes, facepalm, hair-pulling, anything that suggests impending psycopathic behaviour!

Example from 1m35s to 1m43s

Last edited:
Honestly we need context to help here. In the dojo are they already fighting? Are they parents? Are they kids? Are they spectators? Is this an event? Argument? Etc.

Honestly we need context to help here. In the dojo are they already fighting? Are they parents? Are they kids? Are they spectators? Is this an event? Argument? Etc.

So the two people aren't real. Instead, they represent two, different departments within a business. One of those departments regularly complains about the other.

office space GIF

I think you're pulling our leg (figuratively). How did we go from fighting in a dojo to 'the people aren't real'?

They're not real. It's the physical manifestation of the frustrations that occur in real life between two, different departments. My choice is to manifest this as two, different people experiencing frustration over the other's actions. Or simply a display of frustration.

Back