Hello

Hey there, my name's Jason, I'm from Memhis, TN, and filmmaking is something I'd really like to get into. I'm a huge fan of horror films, looking to follow the footsteps of Tim Ritter and Chad Ferrin.

I have yet to do anything special, but in less than a year or so you will be able to see my name in the end credits of an upcoming indie slasher known as Ghoul Society, as well as the upcoming retrospective documentary for Popcorn (1991), that will be released in the spring on the film's new DVD. I'm also serving as an executive producer for a UK zombie flick, IF the project ends up happening.

...so I'm like, super pumped about that.

^ not really anything, I'm just a huge fan of what they're doing and I've been following the project since pre-production. I talk to the director every so often, so when they needed so extra funds to get the production stage going, I chipped in a bit.

Welcome!

how do you pronounce your name?

I'm thinking (Phonetically) zhu-har-ey-tate-ate.
Is that Swahili?

:welcome:

What UK zombie flick might that be?

The name of the film is Contagious. I don't know how much information I'm allowed to give away, but here's a few harmless tidbits on the project's progress thus far...

The final draft is now complete, after the second draft needed a few small adjustments in order to correspond with a fairly low budget. We're looking at aquiring a pretty established actor (who's currently on the set of a HUGE Hollywood production right now and was involved with one of the many recent horror classic remakes) to play the lead. If all goes well, he and another talented actor will be on board in the next coming weeks.

That's all until things become more official.

The name of the film is Contagious. I don't know how much information I'm allowed to give away, but here's a few harmless tidbits on the project's progress thus far...

The final draft is now complete, after the second draft needed a few small adjustments in order to correspond with a fairly low budget. We're looking at aquiring a pretty established actor (who's currently on the set of a HUGE Hollywood production right now and was involved with one of the many recent horror classic remakes) to play the lead. If all goes well, he and another talented actor will be on board in the next coming weeks.

That's all until things become more official.

Sounds cool :)

Who's the director (if that can be revealed...)?

^ we aren't too sure as of right now, but the writer/producer will most likely be directing alongside someone we've been in talks with for awhile. we're really hoping to bring him on board soon.

But again, nothing is official as of now.

Back