Hello from Savannah/Las Vegas

Hey fellow film junkies.......

My name is Amber and I have my own production company out of Las Vegas, Nevada, but I currently reside in Savannah, Georgia. Please, don't ask me why.

I write screenplays (mostly sci-fi post apocoliptic) thrillers as well as produce and direct. I'm a one-stop shop. I do promo videos, music videos, commercials, and feature films. Whatever pays the bills right?

When this economy get's better you'll get to know me as the producer,writer,director of a big independent release titled "Das Mittel", until then I am available for work in all the areas specified.

I do have one sci-fi trilogy script up for sale based on nano-tech. Probably getting signed soon if I can get any work done past just paying bills. You can probably snag a good deal on that script if your looking to buy before I get signed.....

Glad to meet you all and feel free to hit me up anytime.

Please, don't ask me why.

I consider that a challenge!
smiley_colbert.gif

*cough*Why?*cough*

I just read through that thread you bumped a few minutes ago. Good read. I missed that one.

Hi, Amber. I saw your thread , so I posted my introduction right above you. I share your interests (my last 3 features have been sci-fi), except that I actually "live" in Las Vegas. :D

Back