Hello from Rio de Janeiro! Post Producer talking here =)

Hello folks,
I'm Keila, post-production coordinator, that's in the audiovisual industry since 2001, and in post-production since 2005. I've worked in nice production companies of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil but since 2019 I'm in a post-production facility coordinating teams and projects, mainly for streaming (Netflix, Amazon, Disney, HBO Max). Arriving here only in 2022 but looking forward to connecting with people interested in growing post-production community, and to exchange information about how people work and manage post-production projects around the globe. This includes editing, VFX, 3D, 2D, motion, research and post-production in general... that's it mates, ready for more? Come and connect =)

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
:welcome:

Alcove Audio

Business Member
indieBIZ
hi-there-neon-sign-speech-bubble-with-text_1262-19559.jpg

Nate North

Business Member
indieBIZ
Hello, nice to see another post centric person here! How do your feel about the place of UE5 and Quixel in the future of post? I'm seeing a future where Viz shots can be vastly less expensive. I was using Max, Maya, and Vray for years, and switched over recently to find my frame times dropping by 95% or so, with quality differences nearly undetectable in bokeh shots.