Hello all! From an Austin production company

Hi everyone!

My name is Kate and I represent Loudhouse Productions as the Project Manager for our upcoming theatrical release and Grammy campaign regarding the film's soundtrack.

Loudhouse is an independent production company based in Austin, TX.

Nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
Im pretty sure that would be the right one, otherwise if its a short or feature you can post it in the screening room. Promotion is if you want us to buy it or vote for it in some form.

Im pretty sure that would be the right one, otherwise if its a short or feature you can post it in the screening room. Promotion is if you want us to buy it or vote for it in some form.

I have a trailer and songs from the soundtrack available. For now I'm just spreading the word. What would be received best by members?

I have a trailer and songs from the soundtrack available. For now I'm just spreading the word. What would be received best by members?

How incredibly odd. A new member, with a feature to promote, is asking permission on how to best promote it.

Honestly, usually, they just shove it down our throats, and then get offended when we have the slightest bit of critiques to offer.

I watched your trailer. Looks like a fun movie. I hope you stick around on these boards. I think you'll like it here.

Besides, this place is too much of a sausage party!

Honestly, usually, they just shove it down our throats, and then get offended when we have the slightest bit of critiques to offer.

Wow... :weird:

I watched your trailer. Looks like a fun movie. I hope you stick around on these boards. I think you'll like it here.

Thanks! We've put a lot of work into it.

I plan on sticking around for a while. There's a wealth of information here, and people seem very nice.

Back