• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Happy Holidays 2011 :)

Merry Sithmas!

lucasfilmchristmascard5.jpg

Happy holidays to everyone!

And from now on Sithmas shall be my holiday of choice, bumping out Life Day! If you get that reference, you are as big a geek as I am!

Merry Christmas! Chhappy Chaunukka! Merry Kwanzza! Good Heathen Winter Soltice! Happy New Year!

Et cetera et cetera et cetera.

No way, dude! There's a war on Christmas/Chaunukka/Kwanzza/Chinese New Year/Festivus!

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!

No way, dude! There's a war on Christmas/Chaunukka/Kwanzza/Chinese New Year/Festivus!

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!
There will be eggnog spilling in the streets!

From the Netherlands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_le1-C1_a4

I wish you a creative and Maya-proof-2012.
And yes, it says Merry Christmas: but whatever you celibrate: may it be merry :P

Nice vid there Flicker...you good at that editin' stuff !

Happy everything, enjoy a celebratin' the birth of tha Baby Jesus, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, St Swithen's day or whatever. Please no wars and if the greeter in the store does not address your Deity, assault them ;) Jus kidding

HAPPY BOKEH!

Haha, cool look for sure man!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzah.

I'm sure there are some other holidays going on, they just don't have a robot for them in Futurama so I don't know what they are :)

2011 kind of just came and went. While I did a few things, I can't help feeling it was overall unproductive for me :(

Damn... I'm ruining the holiday cheer.

Hope Santa comes to town for everyone!
Happy Holidays. Happier New Year
As always, I leave you with The Boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CIebZ4RtgY

Back