Filmmaker and Film Festival Owner

Hello everyone,

My name is Barry Gaines, owner of an independent media company named Gaines Entertainment and the owner and founder of a new action, sci-fi & horror film festival named GainesCon. Recently, I have completed and released the sequel to my action, fantasy indie film "A World of Worlds" called "A World of Worlds - Rise of the King" on Amazon, Google Play, and Tubi. It is soon to be on Apple TV as well.

Indie filmmaking is a special tribe. We have the freedom to formulate, execute and showcase our story on our grounds. This thing we do is more than creating images to run across a screen, it is a way to invite the world into our minds and discover who we really are. Movies to me are not a mirror but a door to new experiences, worlds, and ideas.

So I am excited to meet new action, sci-fi, and horror genre influence filmmakers in the forum.
AWOW2 Banner 600kb.jpg

New 2022 GC faces Logo.jpg

A World of Worlds (1920x1080) (1).jpg

ByG.jpg

Hello everyone,

My name is Barry Gaines, owner of an independent media company named Gaines Entertainment and the owner and founder of a new action, sci-fi & horror film festival named GainesCon. Recently, I have completed and released the sequel to my action, fantasy indie film "A World of Worlds" called "A World of Worlds - Rise of the King" on Amazon, Google Play, and Tubi. It is soon to be on Apple TV as well.

Indie filmmaking is a special tribe. We have the freedom to formulate, execute and showcase our story on our grounds. This thing we do is more than creating images to run across a screen, it is a way to invite the world into our minds and discover who we really are. Movies to me are not a mirror but a door to new experiences, worlds, and ideas.

So I am excited to meet new action, sci-fi, and horror genre influence filmmakers in the forum.
AWOW2 Banner 600kb.jpg

ByG.jpg
Hi Barry,

Lovely to meet you my friend!
Great photo! Looking Sharpe!

Looking forward to talking more!

Hello everyone,

AWOW2 Banner 600kb.jpg

ByG.jpg
Hi, Barry! Nice to meet you! I have added those movies to my Amazon watchlist, I'm excited to watch them!

Back