film equipment or xbox one

If you have to ask, you aren't a filmmaker.

dawson-crying.jpg

I had mixed feelings on KI. Wanted to like it more than I did...lost a bit of interest once you figured out the infinite unbreakable combos and matches were reduced to who pulled the combo off first. But still, fun was had and some fond memories! The animation in this sort of reminds me of Primal Rage, which I also had fun with at the time.

As for the topic, film and video games are certainly not mutually exclusive hobbies. If you are happy with the gear you have now, buy the games and make films with what you have.

once you figured out the infinite unbreakable combos and matches were reduced to who pulled the combo off first.

Now with Combo Counter-Breakers!! :cool:

I was sold on the new KI when I stumbled across this live a few days back. Two hour presentation by the devs & IGN - even the attention given to training modes is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w70NfUcLLEM

I'm stuck with Animal Crossing til Xmas, though :)

1. Last time I checked, it's okay for filmmakers to play video games. Everyone is allowed to have some recreational down-time, right?

2. So yeah, the correct answer is BOTH. Though it's not cheap, I hope that the cost of an Xbox One will not amount to your life savings.

3. Might be a good idea to wait until the cost comes down, especially since the firs few months will be rife with glitches and lacking game titles.

4. Xbox > Playstation

5. :)

Back