Feature request: Forum Links on bottom

Id like to have the links to the forums at the BOTTOM of the page too.

Its a pain when at the bottom of a log thread to have to scroll all the way back to the TOP of the page in order to jump to the parent forum..

wheat, if you go to the bottom there is a dropdown menu labeled "Forum Jump" if you want to go to the parent forum or a specific different one. Also, if you just want to go back to the homepage, there's a link for that at the very bottom, too.

If you want to avoid scrolling, the HOME key on the keyboard jumps straight to the top.

Keyboard navigation is quite convenient, actually, aside from thread selection. Lots of functionality.

Not what you're lookin' for, but just mentionin'. :)

As for smilies... search for all of the posts zensteve has ever made and you'll find alot of undocumented ones (I think he is like NEO when it comes to smilies - he thinks/sees in smilies).

Oh yeah, I usually google image my smilies when I want something else, but it would be cool to have more as part of the bb code.

I'll do the aggregating...

If you want to avoid scrolling, the HOME key on the keyboard jumps straight to the top.

Keyboard navigation is quite convenient, actually, aside from thread selection. Lots of functionality.

Not what you're lookin' for, but just mentionin'. :)

Your my freaking hero!

Back