• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Fate - short film

I loved that! I thought it was shot beautifully. I really liked the juxtaposition of the music against your setting. Nice Job on the editing.
Great Job, all around.
By the way, I have a McDonalds glass like the one in the video except mine is from The Goonies. It's my favorite glass.

I was quite impressed. I always love the B+W style stuff. Very nicely shot and edited (As stated). Has a nice polished quality to it. In a nutshell? Very nice.

Thanks guys, it was a lot of fun to make. The track is a royalty free version of The Girl From Ipanema. That hf100 has been treating me well. It's effective, sometimes it gives me grief when trying to import, but other than that it hasn't had any problems. I like my Mickey's glasses a lot too. They are pretty old school and sweet haha :D

Back