• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Facebook Request

You liked my page, or you "LIKED" my page? :lol:

Back at cha.

I was likin' the KDK12 before it became popular to do so.
smiley_colbert.gif

Hey Guys – I’m new here, but want to help if I can… here’s a really great tool some of my colleagues have used (I’m implementing it as well in some of my business’s) for social media optimization, if you have a twitter account and an extra hundred dollars or so a month, hire a VA (virtual assistant) through odesk.com or scriptlance.com and have them add all the followers of your specific niche in film, for instance – Dar, he would add the horror film directors – followers. Jaredkowis, the same but online with animation…etc. Once you get a good following (my buddy added 55,000 followers in 9 months) you can ask for some serious facebook likes or whatever (of course you should give something away to a few of them for Free – possibly a Free report on terror antics from the fear factory?) Just my 2 cents if 

Back