• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Facebook Request

I "Liked" it, I'm trying to get my artwork page up, I'll let you know, but I liked it under my profile "Sonja Ravenscroft"

Well since we're all exchanging pages, might as well put in my Film and Photography company here haha. http://facebook.com/eklundfoto
:)
I'll go ahead and like yours as well. :) We're such a close knit community, aren't we? (:

I might as well aslo say that I do a lot of DSLR based stuff, like tutorials and guides, and tips and tricks when it comes to using DSLRs. I always help people out, and I don't spam my facebook page with useless stuff I don't find interesting. So if you're into DSLRs, filmmaking and want to see tutorials I've made which basically are everything from timelapsing with magic lantern, audio monitoring, audio recording, and After Effects stuff go a head an like it.

Also a Advance color grade tutorial along with a foley sound effects tutorial is in the making. ;)

Last edited:
Back