• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Exact words from Sky Copeland Regarding Indie Filmmakers!!!

Relax man, you've proved him wrong. Let your project do the talking.

This kind of public trashing does no-one any favours. Bury the hatchet and move on with your work. There's loads of great advice on this forum and there's loads of terrible advice. I've been given bad advice here by people who are also capable of giving good advice, and I know that I've given people bad advice, on some occasions. We're all doing our best and Sky's approach was overly rough and, with hindsight, not accurate. But they're still a respected member of our community, capable of giving good advice.

I hope you'll be willing to have a go at becoming part of the community too. Just posting about your fundraising project always rubs people up the wrong way. The fact that we respond more roughly to post-and-run members is probably a failing of our community, though it's understandable. We should all, and that includes both of you, try and be a bit softer.

awwwwww it's over already? i was getting bored, having no H44 around to be entertained by...

...where is that guy?

it's kinda weird to see a fully grown adult man arguing with a kid online...let it go...you got funded, now don't ruin your reputation for distribution/your next funding goal

it's kinda weird to see a fully grown adult man arguing with a kid online...let it go...you got funded, now don't ruin your reputation for distribution/your next funding goal

Ummm, did I miss something? I removed my last comment because clearly a wrong impression has been made.

Last edited:
Back