English Newby

I'm a British teenager with a passion for film making.

I'm pretty sure I was born with a camera in my hand (though it's not a tape I'd like to watch back!). I love making movies-filming them, directing them, starring in them, post-production. Every aspect-I love.
It's a hobby I really want to take further.

I recently decided it was time to make a debut. My work has always remained in the dusty 'My Videos' section of the computer. I've decided to pull together and release a piece to the public for the first time. The piece has been written and I'm in the planning stages.
As I said-I'm only into amateur film making, so I realized I was going to need all the help I can get!

Thanks in advance for your warm welcome!

Michael

Man, all these young 'uns makin' me feel old. Now get off mah lawn!
smiley_grandpa.gif

Good luck on your new project! You'll get some good tips & advice here, no doubt. :cool:

Well, welcome to you... I too have just joined this site... I also have the same first name and initials as you... so i feel connected... like a long lost brother... that was named the same.... don't get confused, we americans don't often make smart decisions... so welcome, sir

Greetings from Po-dunk Southern VA.

I just joined this site, as well. Also, I'm a teen writer and aspiring filmmaker.

Glad to see some other new-comers to the scene!

Back