movies Edge of Tomorrow - Fixed it!

sfoster

Staff Member
What an amazing film edge of tomorrow is. But HOLY COW is the ending dark

Here are two screengrabs from the ending

So I took it into resolve and just did a really basic lift on the primaries so that when I watch the film now I can actually see what's happening.

Man they made it so dark lol
One of my favorite movies though.

one of my favorite movies though.

Same here. I've watched it several times. It didn't dawn on me that any scenes were too dark, though your frame grabs are fairly dark.

Your timing of this post was really interesting. I was just going through Doug Liman's IMDB page and was looking for details of the sequel, which he is also directing, LIVE DIE REPEAT AND REPEAT. I've always been a fan of Cruise, but I love Emily Blunt's look and performance in the first movie.

Same here. I've watched it several times. It didn't dawn on me that any scenes were too dark, though your frame grabs are fairly dark.

Your timing of this post was really interesting. I was just going through Doug Liman's IMDB page and was looking for details of the sequel, which he is also directing, LIVE DIE REPEAT AND REPEAT. I've always been a fan of Cruise, but I love Emily Blunt's look and performance in the first movie.
Yes whatever people say about cruise, they have to admit he lifts up some amazing female costars
The dark parts is all at the end when they go to the louvre

Last edited:
Back