Dark Knight Rises - Preperation

So has anyone actually seen it yet? I saw it tonight.

While The Dark Knight will always be iconic for Heath Ledgers Joker, TDKR is just a modern film spectacle! I truly feel its a film that we will look back on with great fondness and seeing it as one of the best of this era.

I have seen the complaints about Hans Zimmers scored being too much and Banes voice being muffled but these are really not picking at what is near on a perfect film.

Only a select few trilogies can be classed as great but I believe this is probably one of, if not the best of them all.

My expectations for this film couldn't have been higher, being a comic book fan boy and a film maker, but the film exceeded all expectations.

Yea is saw it the other day (no spoilers) its great but banes audio is weird to me, i could understand him fine but its to clear for having a mask across his face so sounded rly odd to me.

I caught the midnight premiere, of course. I loved it. I really like how they made this movie all about the emotional journey of Bruce Wayne. I cried. More than once. :lol:

Catwoman blew me away. Loved Hathaway's performance.

Back