Crackerfunk Returns

Those kids gonna get shitfaced! Little buggers can't handle their liquor. When I was 3, I could drink my dad under the table.

w/b Funkmaster Crack! :D

@Gonzo - Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll get all aggro one day and stupidly post something that gets me a temporary vacation. I can get a little salty sometimes. ;)

I got my copy of Antihero yesterday. Be jealous, be very jealous. :evil:

I bought a copy a week or so ago but *apparently* it takes longer to ship to the UK than to Chicago... :no:

Anyhow welcome back CF although I'm not sure whether you'll be returning after experiencing a month of total productivity without Indietalk :)

And we thought the premiere for Harry Potter 8 was a big deal. That ain't nothin'. I'm imagining the end of The Majestic with Jim Carrey, only it's CrackerFunk stepping off the train. Hip, hop, hooray!!! :D

I'm not jealous. I got a private screening about a month ago. It was pretty much awesomeness.

Oh yeah, I saw it back in November or December. Top that biooooootch.
animated-smileys-cheeky-018.gif

Mark your calendars, folks. July 28th is now and shall be henceforth known as CrackerFunk Day, marking the return of CF to his rightful place among the "IT" crowd. Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to get drunk. :cheers:

:lol:

You guys are too cool! Thank, a million times over, for the warm welcome.

To answer a couple questions --

The transgression is that I joke too much, and one of my jokes was deemed offensive; we'll leave it at that.

"Antihero" will be screening at it's first fest, in a couple weeks. To be proper, I shall place the info in an "event" thread.

Goobs, I'm glad you enjoyed it, man. Thanks a bunch!

Dready, you saw the very rough cut, way back when. I think you'll really like the final product. The music is pretty kick-ass!

Nick, I imagine you should have yours soon. Sent it on Monday.

What did I do while gone? I went all feng shui on my house, got some awesome BBQ in Texas (wish I would've had time to meet up with some of our Texan IT friends), and made a 48HFP movie. I really like our submission for this year's 48HFP, and look forward to posting it in the screening room, when fest rules allow.

Cheers!

What did I do while gone? I went all feng shui on my house, got some awesome BBQ in Texas (wish I would've had time to meet up with some of our Texan IT friends), and made a 48HFP movie. I really like our submission for this year's 48HFP, and look forward to posting it in the screening room, when fest rules allow.

Cheers!

My 48 Hour Film will be totally beat yours! Or maybe not, but we have the most amazing 80's inspired soundtrack ever. It's pretty much The Breakfast Club of the 21st Century. I'll be able to post it in a few days.

We watched it last night. I thought it was great! :) I've got some feedback for you from Sean and me that I'll get around to typing soon.

Nice to see you back in IT-land :D

My 48 Hour Film will be totally beat yours! Or maybe not, but we have the most amazing 80's inspired soundtrack ever. It's pretty much The Breakfast Club of the 21st Century. I'll be able to post it in a few days.

Sweet! Our score is very punk, almost reminiscent of Pink Floyd, in some ways. I'm very proud of the work done by my composers. I look forward to watching yours, and good luck in the fest!

Back