Crackerfunk Returns

I am waiting on the 48 hour film projects to be in the screening room! I did not really notice that CF was gone. I just noticed he was not posting much. I read CF's facebook and knew about the 48 hour project.

I thought CF was just taking a break becuase I know he had a post awhile back about taking time off from the forum to get other things done. Welcome back CF.

I am waiting on the 48 hour film projects to be in the screening room! I did not really notice that CF was gone. I just noticed he was not posting much. I read CF's facebook and knew about the 48 hour project.

I thought CF was just taking a break becuase I know he had a post awhile back about taking time off from the forum to get other things done. Welcome back CF.

Muchas gracias, senior. The 48HFP entry will be publicly released two weeks from today. :)

Hi, ROC!

Haha, CF, every time I look at your avatar pic, my cat (I don't have one) jumps awake from my loud laughter.

Haha, CF, every time I look at your avatar pic, my cat (I don't have one) jumps awake from my loud laughter.

Sweet! Here's a funny little tidbit. So, I got this image off of google images, obviously. Except, in the original image, he is looking to the left. But when I put that up as my avatar, Mr. Farley looked really unconfortable (he didn't have any nose-room). So, I reversed the image, to make him feel more comfortable. I'm such a nerd. :)

I'm just gonna throw it out there but I'm not sure those were the words of Jesus... :lol:
Its a very sloppy telling of Luke 15: 11-32 (vs 11 reads "And he said" which means the rest is Christ telling the story..

And vs. 32 is what I poorly paraphrased, burrowing some imagery from the Old Testament, just to keep it reel.. thats just how I roll... :)

does that equal a paraphrase of the words of Christ.. I think so.

Sweet! Here's a funny little tidbit. So, I got this image off of google images, obviously. Except, in the original image, he is looking to the left. But when I put that up as my avatar, Mr. Farley looked really unconfortable (he didn't have any nose-room). So, I reversed the image, to make him feel more comfortable. I'm such a nerd. :)

Totally noticed that. lol

Although sometimes a lack of nose-room can be used correctly. If for example, we want to feel closed off from a character or show that the character is closed off emotionally from another (if there are 2 or more people in the scene, of course.)

Back