Cliche's Name That Quote

Okey dokey, I said I wanted to do one of these, but I thought I'd wait a bit. And now I've done that, so here it is.

1) Only our enemies leave roses.
2) Don't ever forget who butters your bread Raymond.
3) Well until you put those kids in the magazines they didn't care about either one, genius!
4) What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungy cord? *silence* My ass.
5) He pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue.
6) Yeah, you slept naked most nights. And you were a sleep walker, it the worst two years of my life.
7) You want me to shoot you huh? Huh? I'm psycho!
8) Dames. Sometimes all they need to do is let it out.
9) What's wrong with your eyes?
10) Blueberry, to go with the pancakes.
11) Whadaya call this love?
12) I hereby christen this budget Barbie camper ...
13) She's the only one who seems to make any sense around this insane asylum!
14) Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles.
15) A freakin 12 gauge what do you think?
16) You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do.
17) You're all a bunch of f**king ***holes.
18) Girl: Who's Pippy Longstockings?
Boy: Someone Mel Gibson never played.
19) Pool on the roof must have a leak.

And lastly, this one is a doco so I put a fair chunk of it. I'll be amazed and excited if any one gets it :D

20) We patronise them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves, and therein we err, and greatly err, for the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never obtained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings, they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time. Fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth.

Let's see what ya got!

Ok, so I've done miserably. But here's my best guesses.

#5 is ringing a bell. Goodfellas? Donny Brasco?

#16 is going to drive me crazy

#20 is that vegan/animal cruelty/factory farming docu that you've mentioned before. But I can't recall the name. I haven't seen any of those documentaries, reading books is enough for me.

Correct Sir :D

Two of my favourite movies and I absolutely agree. It's one of those guilty pleasure kinda things that even though it's terrible you just can't help but enjoy it.

Ahahaha I win :D

But seriously, I tried to make some of them hard and a few easy ones. Where are all the champions? (someone needs to take me down a peg here)

1. Watchmen
2. Lonely Hearts
3. Lords of Dogtown?
4. --- No idea : <
5. Untouchables
6. Reign Over Me
7. -- No idea : <
8. Sin City?
9. Terminator? Can't remember which.
10. Errrrr. Pulp Fiction?
11. -- No idea : <
12. Priscilla, can't remember the film title.
13. Heh. The Nightmare Before Christmas..
14. Knocked Up. Yes I'm embarrassed to know.
15. Napoleon Dynamite
16. -- No idea : <
17. Scarface!
18. Clueless.
19. HAckers! Fucking awesome.
20. Earthlings. Boom.

Hot damn. You are officially the man. I even edited my bio to illustrate this new fact.

Only 4, 7, 11 and 16 left.

(It's Terminator 2 and Priscilla Queen of the Desert btw)

Okey dokey, I said I wanted to do one of these, but I thought I'd wait a bit. And now I've done that, so here it is.

3) Well until you put those kids in the magazines they didn't care about either one, genius!
5) He pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue.
6) Yeah, you slept naked most nights. And you were a sleep walker, it the worst two years of my life.
8) Dames. Sometimes all they need to do is let it out. Sin City
12) I hereby christen this budget Barbie camper ... Don't know, Toy Story 3
14) Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles. Knocked Up

And lastly, this one is a doco so I put a fair chunk of it. I'll be amazed and excited if any one gets it :D

20) We patronise them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves, and therein we err, and greatly err, for the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never obtained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings, they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time. Fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth. I don't know, but it sounds a bit like The Cove

Let's see what ya got!

Well I hardly got any of those. Kind of pathetic. I could have guessed some more but I'm really unsure on almost all of them... :( Haven't checked other peeps guesses, so I may look real stupid...

8) Dames. Sometimes all they need to do is let it out.
12) I hereby christen this budget Barbie camper ...
14) Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles.

20) We patronise them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves, and therein we err, and greatly err, for the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never obtained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren, they are not underlings, they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time. Fellow prisoners of the splendour and travail of the earth.

Let's see what ya got!

5. The Untouchables
9. Short Circuit??
13. Mall Rats??
15. Napolean Dynamite

Back