• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CHECK OUT THE SECOND TRAILER FOR A PLAYAS WEB

"ANNOUNCER VOICE: In a world where every letter is capitalized..."

Seriously though, not bad. Would like to hear an announcer's voice in place of titles, or better titles. Looks like a fun movie.

The acting and camera work looks great. The concept is interesting too. The begining I thought it was a comedy but the sound tones at the end of the trailer made me question my assumptions because it seemed almost a horror type tone. I think if you change the tone at then end it would make the trailer better because I thought the scene where he was tied up was funny but the music did not match that.

I agree the titles and stuff could be updated to match the quality of the video footage you have the bold face upper case letters all Caps as they say above does not work well. A voice over in the beggining to announce the trailer could be good too as said in the above post.

Last edited:
Back