Catch you later

Thanks, richy, Josh & Dready!

Everything is going well here. I have a little bit of business to take care of but mostly catching up with old friends and visiting the regular hangouts. It´s nice to see the bartenders still remember my drink of choice ;)

Hope everything is going well with you guys and everyone else on IT as well.

:)

My PC got fried a couple of days ago.

Initially I thought I'd have a new one in a week but the one I want won't be delivered until late September. Till then I'm using someone else's laptop strictly for day to day business purposes.

Goodluck to everyone in their endeavors. And I'll catch up on everything when I'm regularly back online in the last five days of September.

Oh and I'm going to be in San Francisco from the 20th to 25th. Won't have much time but if any regulars want to meet up for an hour or two and have a drink, PM me or post here.

See you all in a month!

Back (into the 21st century, CF)

Had a great time visiting San Fran again. The new PC is tremendous in size and power.

Apologies in advance for a lot of posts later tonight as I catch up on everyone.

screenhunter03sep262358.gif

That's the Ernest I'm proud to know. :D

Haven't been around IT regularly, lately. I always mean to but can't seem to find the time.

Anyway, I'm off to Asia on a shoot. Will be back inside of a month and hope to be posting regularly then.

Dude, that's awesome!

By the way, that screen-grab I posted wasn't meant to say that you only welcome people. You've offered a ton of good advice around here, your track-record is proven. I only meant to highlight the fact that you are very amiable. :)

Back