Catch you later

I want to go to Sea World :(

...and have coffee with Vader and Ernest!

Please appreciate how long it took to type out the spoiler tags on my iPhone...

Alright, we can go to Sea World at noon. That should give us an hour between you dropping ur dad off and me heading to Sea World. Sound good?

It does, but I feel strange about changing everybody's plans to accommodate little old me. That would be great if it's just a matter of shuffling things around.

Ernest, I'll PM my cell#. If I hear from you in the morning, all is good. If I don't, no worries my friend. This was last minute and we're not like that on IT.

Ernest, I'll PM my cell#. If I hear from you in the morning, all is good. If I don't, no worries my friend. This was last minute and we're not like that on IT.

Ill send u an sms now so u have mine as well. Dont worry abt the plans, we're living right next to Sea World so a couple of hrs doesnt make any difference. Shall i give you a call at 10 15 then? Will you be free by then?

I want to go to Sea World :(

...and have coffee with Vader and Ernest!

Please appreciate how long it took to type out the spoiler tags on my iPhone...

I bow to the effort of using tags from ur cell :bow:

And dont fret, if i remember correctly, you'll be in Cali soon and meeting ppl from IT there :)

Ill have to have coffee with you next time im in England. I used to go there every year but now its about once every 2 or 3 years. But a trip should be coming up sometime next year.

Ill send u an sms now so u have mine as well. Dont worry abt the plans, we're living right next to Sea World so a couple of hrs doesnt make any difference. Shall i give you a call at 10 15 then? Will you be free by then?

I should be free right at 10am, not a problem. This will be cool! Wow, you never know what life brings. :)

How was the trip?

Thanks for asking! How is your shoot going? Im catching up on all the threads and havent hit urs yet. Did u manage to shoot something in the end?

Florida was quite fun!

As for the real trip, i unknowingly timed it with the full moon and thunderstorms... :(

I ended up spending the night in Chattanooga, bemoaning the fact i couldnt film anything. Once my sadness had subsided a bit, i finally fell asleep only to be woken by a fire alarm and having to stand outside the hotel in the hot sun. The building next to us had a fire. No one was hurt, i think.

Lol, i didnt feel that bad abt missing the smokey mts but the weather and fire alarm parts are true.

On the rest of my drive back, i stopped at random places, i found interesting, to film some daytime timelapses. I dont know if theyll fit into my short, ill see once ive turned all the pics into their different sequences.

But Florida was pretty cool, did universal, disney and sea world with some friends and family. Did manage to take some pictures for my site. Here's one:

Attachments

• Face copyrighted.jpg
    Face copyrighted.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 79
It was the main ride, The Forbidden Journey, which was excellent entertainment and the execution of the whole environment from Hogsmeade to all the details in Hogwarts.

The paintings actually move and talk, people!

Btw, going to see the last movie tonite. Not a Yates fan, as you know but i hope to be pleasantly surprised.

And im off again.

This time back to Spain for a couple of weeks. Wont have any time to check on IT :(

Keep doing what you guys are doing and goodluck in your film making endeavours! Catch you all back here in the second week of February.

Cheers! :)

Back