Canon t2i

Hi guys,

Just bought myself a Canon t2i after a long thinking-over time. It looks great, I have a 18-135 mm IS lens kit. Testing it out. Im gonna post some footage soon, hopefully.

I have that lens, came with my 7D. Ultra versitle, super slow. Still, I find myself not wanting to let it go because it's that wide of a range. Makes a great backup in a camera bag.

Enjoy your camera man, they're fun to use!

Well, the shots dont really suggest much. I guess alright for a first try, but try and work with your ISO and try to keep it as low as possible to avoid all that grain, especially in the second picture

Well, the shots dont really suggest much. I guess alright for a first try, but try and work with your ISO and try to keep it as low as possible to avoid all that grain, especially in the second picture

The shots arent meant to suggest anything actually, just to show people what the SLR can do :)

Yeah it was on automatic ISO so I didnt quite use it, I did however use everything else (shutter, aperture, wb) manually. It was a bit dark in the room so it had to knock the ISO up a lot.
Ill post some new stuff :)

Thanks for the feedback

Hey Dvdguy,

Welcome to the T2i world!

Good job on the first couple of shots. I for one am a fan of some grain. Gives the shot some dimension and doesn't make it look so clean.

Other people will of course have different opinions.

Enjoy the camera and look forward to seeing more.

Hey Dvdguy,

Welcome to the T2i world!

Good job on the first couple of shots. I for one am a fan of some grain. Gives the shot some dimension and doesn't make it look so clean.

Other people will of course have different opinions.

Enjoy the camera and look forward to seeing more.

Thanks, I guess.

I dont know whether I should take it as a compliment or not :D but yeah, youre right - different opinions!

Back