Bad Habits

Mmm. I'm not addicted to anything. Except caffeine. And the internet. And smoking. And sugar. And Red Rock Deli Sea Salt chips. And bitches. I'm hopelessly addicted to bitches. And beer.

I plan to quit smoking as soon as people stop annoying me.

All the respect in the world to people who quit, but as insufferable as I am already it's pretty much been agreed upon by all who know me that I'm already tense and irritiable enough with the one-pack-a-day habit. Quitting would not be a wise social decision.

That's one of my bad habits. Others include eating crappy food, drinking, saying literally everything that's on my mind because I tend to view myself as a twenty-four-hour stand-up comedian, self-pity and buying DVDs I don't really need.

On the tobacco tip, I smoked 2 packs of Camel Wides a day before I joined the military then I went to dipping two cans of Copenhagen snuff a day. The one day I said enough is enough and quit. Thats been since 2004? I guess. I still like to turn one every now and again, but hey, what is life for but living??

I think my worst habit is to take my camera off of the tripod and shoot scenes , knowing I can't hold the camera steady ,other than that , I do enjoy a good bottle of whiskey ,and I tend to swear more than I should , but $h!t Happens.

Back