• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Awesome Music Video - "Ciroc" (Shot with RED and T2i)

***UPDATE*** I just found out that PUFF DADDY has TWEETED my music video... he liked it so much that the dude tweeted it 4 TIME!!!!

This is crazay... I never thought that the vid would get this kind of exposure

Here is a music video I shot and edited. Shot it with a Canon T2i and a few scenes were shot with the RED (didn't have much time to play around with the RED, but the thing is a beast!). Let me know if you can tell which scenes were shot with Red and which where shot with T2i

This was shot over three nights. Cast and crew are friends. Let me know what you think.

http://www.fliquesosman.com/?p=486

p.s pls watch in HD as SD from youtube does not do justice to the quality of the footage.

Last edited:
Cracker Funk - Thanks for the feedback. The randomness of it could have been from the run and gun shooting that we had to do. Unfortunelty we didn't have access to the club until an hour before it opened. What was planned though in advance was the interior green screen shots.

I am failing to see the self-proclaimed "awesome" in this video. :huh:

There's a couple of cute chicks... well... one cute chick... and a bunch of fairly random footage that relies on DOF changes (that don't quite match the beat) to look energetic.

Just my opnion, but it looks like you could have invested a lot more time in pre-prod.

I just found out that PUFF DADDY has TWEETED my music video... he liked it so much that the dude tweeted it 4 TIME!!!!

This is crazay... I never thought that the vid would get that kind of exposure

@ that1guy - thanks for the feedback!

Good job with the video. It looks great to me. It is awsome that Diddy is telling people about your video. Maybe it will be on mtv soon then.

Back