Another advertisement, who wants to be in it folks?

papertwin captured my imagination on this one.. I signed up to do my own commercial. Wrote a script and am looking for an actor and maybe a crew head. Hopefully shoot this Saturday.

If I do the audio you give me 500$? :)

EDIT: NO, SCRATCH THAT, I WANT HALF THE EARNINGS BECAUSE SOUND IS HALF THE EXPERIENCE.

Is this that airy-fairy poptent site?

If I do the audio you give me 500$? :)

EDIT: NO, SCRATCH THAT, I WANT HALF THE EARNINGS BECAUSE SOUND IS HALF THE EXPERIENCE.

Is this that airy-fairy poptent site?

You do know, Mr.ROC. I'll pay through the nose for your ears, in the coming years. Yet, prior to our masterpiece, i'm wanting the worlds most thorough critique on the next short.

I'll borrow you my top-hat to sweeten the deal.

Bah humbug. Where is your next short? Where's your last short?

Are you working with Wheat on this thing?

Let me in!

I'm working on the same assignment as is Wheat, I have two pieces of material, one which a few of the IT crowd are helping me with, Wheat included, who is also working on his own submission.

As for our next short, you'll be seeing it mid November, followed by a flurry of shorts come to think of it. We're busy, but it's great.

Here's the link for the last ad we put together.

http://www.poptent.net/media/14908

Here is a low-budget short we put together, nothing strenious. You would have loved to get your hands on this sucker for sound, i'm sure. We used the internal mic, forgive. This feels like a life time ago. Oh how we've grown...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0lHJE2BpA

Last edited:
Yeah if you want to win anything on poptent, I would get really active in their community. They seem to play favorites, at least for the 'editor's choice' awards.

And good luck!

If I can come up with something I'll film it for ya :)

Yeah if you want to win anything on poptent, I would get really active in their community. They seem to play favorites, at least for the 'editor's choice' awards.

We did gain a "Honorable mention" on our first outing, although that didn't entail a cash prize. :no:

Brilliant. I'll be sure to post the finished product, don't you be wearing no penguin tuxedo! I know you Chicaaaarrgo folk.

getsmiley.php
getsmiley.php
getsmiley.php

I'm torn into 3 pieces hehe. By angry birds!

:(

Last edited:
Nick Clapper, Wheatgrinder. There's no need to worry about recording a clip for us, the material has taken another narrative. Apologies for the fuss, if there has been any caused guys.

We will have the finished ad up within a day or so. I'll post the link here, as you're unable to embed the video.

I'm exhausted. Increasingly lame. :(

Back