• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

misc American Highschools

sfoster

Staff Member
doing writers research about american high schools, specifically the lives of very poor kids, but I can't find the right resources.

I've watched documentaries like this one about very poor white children in richmond

My main question I'm having right now is ... how do I find high schools in economically poor/challenged areas that have a significant population of white students?

I have been able to locate and research poor high school with like 97% black students in richmond va and I have done tons of research on that school and area but i feel incomplete. I also want to look at high schools that have more diversity and high schools that have mostly white students too, while remaining very poor in economically challenged areas.

How do i locate these types of schools so i can do research on them?
Ideally in virginia or on the east coast

I know very poor areas of white people exist in virginia / west virginia since they are on the documentary, i just don't know the names of the schools or precisely where they are

Last edited:
Basically I’ve got some good news to tell you about possibly funding Save Point in some aspects.
Music Video GIF

Back