• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

advertisement

Hi,
I would like to know how to write an advertisement script. Recently I saw
a post here asking for a short script about 15 to 20 pages .
Is it like any normal short script or does it differ?
Any suggestions and thanks
padma

Recently I saw
a post here asking for a short script about 15 to 20 pages .
Is it like any normal short script or does it differ?

A short script is exactly like a normal script. They do
not differ in any way except the obvious. They are
shorter. A short script will have a beginning, a middle
and an end.

Do you mean a script that is to be purchased, or a script created for an advertisement/commercial?

Sceneday LLC is a Chicago based, online, media company that will mix short screenplays and advertising through various distribution points to our customer base.
We are presently seeking short scripts to build our inventory and produce. We are looking for smart, present day, character driven stories. Any genre will be considered but prefer romantic comedy, action and horror. 5 to 15 pages.
Please submit title, logline of not more than 60 words, and short bio. If we are interested, we will request your script and send a release form for submission. producer@sceneday.com

I saw this post in a website and here also in this site . I want to know whether it is just a normal short script or a Advertising copywrite script . If it is an advertisement script usually we have a product ,but in this case I have no idea. Any suggestions
padma

It means they will show people your screenplay along with an advertisement. I don't know exactly what that means, maybe each page has an ad at the top, or maybe they click a link to view it and see a commercial first, but it has noting to do with what they are seeking.

It means they will show people your screenplay along with an advertisement. I don't know exactly what that means, maybe each page has an ad at the top, or maybe they click a link to view it and see a commercial first, but it has noting to do with what they are seeking.
Thanks a lot for the clarification .
padma

I've seen a few ads like that. I have no idea how they actually work and whether or not they benefit the filmmaker, but I suppose it never hurts to try (well it would apparently hurt me since I've never tried).

Back