• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

A question for women

For a scene i'm working on:

Girls,

You see a guy you like the look of in the distance. What would turn you off about him?

You get to talk to this guy. What would turn you off about him?

Where is the lack of tolerance in any of my posts?

Can I not state a fact ("But let's not leave out Chicago. We've got a veritable infestation of them"--the comment that seems to have bothered you so much) and still remain tolerant of others as well?

Maybe it was the way it was stated. Are you willing to accept my apology?

What is it about stating that fact that implies intolerance? In fact, and if I may play devil's advocate here, I think tolerance is a bad word. Because tolerance implies there's something bad there that needs to be tolerated in the first place.

justaskin

No, not really. Being tolerant doesn't mean the tolerated is a bad person. It means you're able to cooperate, or allow a difference in opinion to exist. In other words a hipster can be tolerant of you, and you of the hipster. Nothing wrong. EDIT: maybe you're looking at a difference in opinion as a bad thing?

Guys,

This line of back and forth reads like a QT dialog sequence amongst hit men about to go take down an illegal bookies office.
Do you guys need shotguns?

Oh, and "jussayin'". ;):lol:

You shouldn't sit on your throne and judge others.
I'm very flattered that you think I'm royalty

I think this kind of throne was meant:

toilet-llqq-001.jpg

Oh you guys... :lol:

Maybe it was the way it was stated. Are you willing to accept my apology?
No apologies needed. It's just a discussion. :)

No, not really. Being tolerant doesn't mean the tolerated is a bad person. It means you're able to cooperate, or allow a difference in opinion to exist. In other words a hipster can be tolerant of you, and you of the hipster. Nothing wrong. EDIT: maybe you're looking at a difference in opinion as a bad thing?

All I'm saying is that if someone told me that they 'tolerated' me, I would be insulted.

Back