• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

A question for women

For a scene i'm working on:

Girls,

You see a guy you like the look of in the distance. What would turn you off about him?

You get to talk to this guy. What would turn you off about him?

At a distance, turn offs might be, too much arm movement when he talks, being the center of attention, appearing to laugh at his own jokes. All of the alpha male behavior is a turn off. I mean, Lord knows I like to wear the pants.

Up close, poor grooming, lack of confidence, talking about himself, jokes that aren't funny. The usual sort of things.

At a distance, turn offs might be, too much arm movement when he talks, being the center of attention, appearing to laugh at his own jokes. All of the alpha male behavior is a turn off. I mean, Lord knows I like to wear the pants.

Up close, poor grooming, lack of confidence, talking about himself, jokes that aren't funny. The usual sort of things.

Genetically women should be attracted to alpha males, whether it's in the younger stages of life when it's physical traits, or maybe a professional career. They want the alpha to give them children. Maybe not for a long term relationship but to secure their child a future mate, and to insure there genetic code will pass on.

So I don't think you mean alpha male behavior, I think you hate narcissists.

Thanks. These are all specific ideas I can work with.

Hard to go into specifics because, surprising as it may sound, women are just as diverse in taste and turn-ons/offs as men are.

You see a guy you like the look of in the distance. What would turn you off about him?

I suppose one universal might be seeing him mistreating/harassing another person, especially a woman.

WOW!, two real life girls on IT. <pushes glasses up nose with index finger >
At the SAME TIME!

Is something NSFW gonna happen?
Hold up... Lemme get my cell phone vidcam turned on...

smile-2_2.gif

Last edited:

It all makes sense now why I never got laid ages 16-35.

Back