Zensteve now top poster...

Damn... So used to seeing Poke as the TOP POSTER that I simply took it for granted that it would always be Poke... LOL.

Congrats Zen... You are now the TOP POSTER.

But for how long?

filmy

Second Place is first Loser.
oshame.gif

Poke

Last edited:
No you don't Lilith, please God no, not another one. Next thing you know ole ZS will have his own little following. Women throwing unmentionables on his lawn. Appearances on late night TV, next thing you know he'll be on a lunch box. What will you do when your precious little six year old comes home crying because he doesn't have the Zensteve action figure! Huh, just what the hell will you do about that! T-shirts, balloons in grocery stores, his own line of trading card game with no gum inside! WHERE WILL IT END!!!

But I digress, congrats Zen, you now get first choice of office party cake and a better parking spot. :D

Boz Uriel said:
No you don't Lilith, please God no, not another one. Next thing you know ole ZS will have his own little following. Women throwing unmentionables on his lawn. Appearances on late night TV, next thing you know he'll be on a lunch box. What will you do when your precious little six year old comes home crying because he doesn't have the Zensteve action figure! Huh, just what the hell will you do about that! T-shirts, balloons in grocery stores, his own line of trading card game with no gum inside! WHERE WILL IT END!!!

Maybe this would be a bad time to mention I own two ZenWeasel Films hats...

Boz Uriel said:
No you don't Lilith, please God no, not another one. Next thing you know ole ZS will have his own little following. Women throwing unmentionables on his lawn.

...geez, its not enough that he has all those Avatar Girls and now THIS! We can't have Zen getting a big head, now can we? I guess some people have greatness thrust upon them... :D

...congrats, Zen!

--spinner :cool:

spinner said:
... I guess some people have greatness thrust upon them... :D

--spinner :cool:

<thrust> Zen, you're the GREATEST! </thrust>

Congrats on becoming the top poster. I saw it coming...I've been watching and waiting for about a week now. Enjoy you're reign!

John

haha- hilarious!

Congrats Zen. You're on top, but you're still getting all the thrusts.

-D.Logan

PS- I want a Zenweasel Hat!! Where do I buy?

PS- I want a Zenweasel Hat!! Where do I buy?

The only way to get a ZenWeasel hat is by being cast/crew. :cool:

I make exactly the amount needed: each film having its own color/style of hat, with custom needlepoint embroidering of the name of the film and the studio name on the front.

They are quite desirable... but sadly very limited and one-of-a-kind. :)

_______

Top poster, huh? Well... maybe by volume.

I took a quick count of actual useful posts amid the rest of the ramblings.

Useful & Informative Posts : Three
:no:

Regardless... it's always time to celebrate and party it up! :cheers:

Time to post some more!
smiley_dance.gif

Back