Who loves horror music?

The th3rd

I am an aspiring creator of many things haha. I love horror movies and have been a musician for over 20 years. It just took me now to think “I should put the two together!!” I would love any and all opinions of my work.

My Soundcloud is here: https://soundcloud.com/user-596110689
I’d love any feedback and even any tips you may have. My hope is to find some filmmakers here to create something special with.

#horrorruleseverythingaroundme

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff member
Admin
Sounds good, I think it's smart to pick a genre, especially if that's where you are at your best creatively. Horror composing, awesome.

Scoopicman

Pro Member
indiePRO
Totally digging your style, which seems to be an amalgamation of Carpenter, Goblin, and some others; all rolled into a modern sound. Nice bed of tight percussive tones to support the piano, bells, and synth sounds. :clap:

Last edited:

The th3rd

Totally digging your style, which seems to be an amalgamation of Carpenter, Goblin, and some others; all rolled into a modern sound. Nice bed of tight percussive tones to support the piano, bells, and synth sounds. :clap:
Wow! That is the best compliment I have gotten. Humbling to say the very least. I am a drummer so I try to have a percussive presence in some form or fashion. I’m just trying to be different but of course Carpenter is a huge influence and it couldn’t be happier that you picked that out. Thanks so much! Spread the word.