Who loves horror music?

I am an aspiring creator of many things haha. I love horror movies and have been a musician for over 20 years. It just took me now to think “I should put the two together!!” I would love any and all opinions of my work.

My Soundcloud is here:
I’d love any feedback and even any tips you may have. My hope is to find some filmmakers here to create something special with.

#horrorruleseverythingaroundme

Sounds good, I think it's smart to pick a genre, especially if that's where you are at your best creatively. Horror composing, awesome.

Totally digging your style, which seems to be an amalgamation of Carpenter, Goblin, and some others; all rolled into a modern sound. Nice bed of tight percussive tones to support the piano, bells, and synth sounds. :clap:

Last edited:
Totally digging your style, which seems to be an amalgamation of Carpenter, Goblin, and some others; all rolled into a modern sound. Nice bed of tight percussive tones to support the piano, bells, and synth sounds. :clap:
Wow! That is the best compliment I have gotten. Humbling to say the very least. I am a drummer so I try to have a percussive presence in some form or fashion. I’m just trying to be different but of course Carpenter is a huge influence and it couldn’t be happier that you picked that out. Thanks so much! Spread the word.

Back