What to name my new Ferret

lol, i didnt check this thread for a while, but I was watching my ferret stalk the chinchilla, and ambush the crap out of hit, haha, so i named him Stalker, after the predator, haha.

Seriously, i bought a big play pin because he likes to run around the room, but i've got too many wires..and we put the chinchilla in there to see if they'd be friends. The chinchilla just chills and sits around, the ferret will chase him and tackle him, playingly. But the chinchilla is so fast he cant catch him most of the time, so ferret..err stalker hides behind things, and waits for the chinchilla, then pounces on him. Its hilarious.

Call him "Scooter", cause I'm a bad ass....look, I have proof. Never
mind the purple smoke, they were out of the manly colors that day storming the
camp

scoot.JPG

Actually, name him Pip.
Cause Pip is a Bad Mother F^cker

"My name's Pip and your ass ain't talk'n your way outta this"

Pulp Fiction

Purple Haze!
smiley_patriot.gif

I wonder if they sell those coloured smoke bombs at Army Surplus stores? That would be awesome!

What's that thing on the end of your rifle, Scooter?

P.S. Ferret Bueller wins.

Last edited:
Its a emitter. When you fire a blank round the pressure sets off the emitter firing a laser. The students and the bad guys wear harnesses with laser sensors to let us know when we have been killed. It is an expensive over glorified laser tag system-but too much damn fun when you're killing people.

www.independent-thoughts.com/spinach.htm

If you have Dixv Codec I have a few vids and some pics. I'll be adding more over time.

No, that is an actual M-16 A2 rifle. I am in the Air Force and they let me play every now and then, as long as I train them in the process of killing them.

Have you named your ferret yet? It's been about two weeks, if you wait any longer he could develop a real identity crisis!

I think you already named it...but just for kicks (or a name for a future pet), here's a badass name:

Captain Death

I gotta give credit to Gary Busy for that one. Saw a rerun of his old show last night where he said that.

How about *Punk*, cause they get into everything. I call both my daughters "Punks" at times.

of course I do it in a joking way.

Or you could call him King Goldfish! I would be honored!

Back