What Should I do? Money, how should I spend it

Hello Urreola Film,

I am an independent filmmaker, and I come to this forum asking the advice of my peers who are much more talented and more experienced than I. Ill make it short and sweet.

Ive got $4000 dollars I would like to spend on additional tools for my film making. what to do? what to buy?
Should I wait for A Black Magic? Get a Zeiss Cine Lens? Not really sure having trouble making up my mind.
here is my current list of gear. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Current
Canon t2i
Canon 60D

50mm 1.4
18-135mm
18-55mm
300mm Zoom
10-22mm Wide

2x 250 watt lights
h4n audio recorder
6ft pro am crane
glide cam body (no arm)
Self made shoulder rig
7" Monitor
504 Manfrotto tripod
2 pelican cases for carrying cameras and lenses
4 16gb sandisks
Background stand, for photography.
2 slate boards

well thats it thanks for taking the time to read this, any advice would be much appreciated.
Ive added a link to my work below. https://www.youtube.com/user/UrreolaFilm. This isnt just gear
for gears sake. It really is time for me to step forward, and many of you have been in my shoes so help a peer out haha.

Best Wishes.

What about mics? A decent shotgun and a hypercardioid - plus all the appropriate accessories - would be a good addition to your kit. A better audio recorder could also be on the list.

How's your audio post set-up? A solid audio interface, mic pre and audio monitors plus some sound treatment would be a good investment.

That is unless, of course, you use an equipped PSM & boom-op and/or a sound editor/mixer on a regular basis.

I don't see a microphone on your list. Word of advice: you DO NOT want to use the Canon T2i's built in microphone (or of any camera)

It records great video but the audio is awful.

Back